top of page

Grupo Misitio

Público·68 miembros

[[streaming-]] Giannina vs. PAOK live online 24 September 2023


Μπορείς να παρακολούθησεις, PAOK Live Streaming, στις ηγετικές ιντερνετικές εταιρίες στοιχημάτων που έχουν κάλυψη για περισσότερο από 70.000 αθλητικές ...


75%. A draw has a probability of 27. 3% and a win for PAS Giannina has a probability of 25. 97%. The most likely scoreline for a PAOK win is 0-1 with a probability of 13. 33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (9. 22%) and 1-2 (8. 82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12. 74%), while for a PAS Giannina win it is 1-0 (9. 22%). Both teams to score 46. 11% ( 1. 31) PAS Giannina 25. 97% PAOK 46. 74% Draw 27. 27% Who will win Sunday's Greek Superleague clash between PAS Giannina and PAOK? 1 Prediction and betting tipOur expert tipster partners at Sporita. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. We also provide football predictions, standings, data and news from the world of sports broadcasting. Make Sporticos your one stop shop for everything soccer live streams and news. Aris Thessaloniki, 1:30 p. PAOK vs. Volos NPS, 1:30 p. Thursday, Sept. 28Panserraikos FC vs. PAS Giannina, 10:30 a. Asteras Tripolis vs. Panathinaikos, 1:30 p. AEK Athens vs. Atromitos Athinon, 2 p. Sunday, Oct. 1PAS Lamia 1964 vs. Panaitolikos Agrinio, 8 a. Panserraikos FC, 9:30 a. AE Kifisia FC, 10:30 a. Panathinaikos vs. PAOK, 12:30 p. Olympiacos Piraeus, 1:30 p. Monday, Oct. 2Atromitos Athinon vs. PAS Giannina vs. PAOK - Greek Superleague - September 24, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Greek Superleague clash between PAS Giannina and PAOK. More game data and we say below the videosAdvert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a PAOK win with a probability of 46. m. Aris Thessaloniki vs. Panaitolikos Agrinio, 10:30 a. Volos NPS vs. Asteras Tripolis, 1 p. PAS Giannina vs. PAOK, 1:30 p. m. Monday, Sept. 25Panathinaikos vs. AEK Athens, 2 p. Wednesday, Sept. 27Panaitolikos Agrinio vs. OFI Crete, 9 a. AE Kifisia FC vs. PAS Lamia 1964, 11 a. Olympiacos Piraeus vs. ΠΑΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΙΝΑ-ΠΑΟΚ LIVE STREAM SuperleagueLIVE GREEK TV ANT1 LIVEΔείτε το ANT1 Live στο ίντερνετ. Παρακολουθήστε δωρεάν σε ζωντανή μετάδοση το ελληνικό κανάλι όπου και αν βρίσκεστε από … [Read More... ]OPENΔείτε το OPEN Live στο ίντερνετ. ]MEGAΔείτε το MEGA Live στο ίντερνετ. ]ALPHAΔείτε το ALPHA Live στο ίντερνετ. Giannina vs PAOK Salonika Free Predictions, TipsDLDWL WDLWW Giannina have an average of 40% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 60% of the games with under 2. 5 goals. In the last 15 games. Giannina score 6 goals in the last 5 games. PAOK Salonika have an average of 66. 67% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 33. 33% of the games with under 2. In the last 15 games. PAOK Salonika score 9 goals in the last 5 games. Full Match Statistics Probability 1 X 2 Odds Tip Both Teams to Score Check how to watch Giannina vs PAOK Salonika live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Football Super Tips. Team Giannina will receive in his field the team PAOK Salonika as part of the tournament Greece Super League 1, greece. The game that will take place on 18:30, 24. 09. 2023. Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview The match preview to the football match Giannina vs PAOK Salonika in the Greece Super League 1 compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. ▶️ Giannina vs PAOK Salonika Live Stream & Prediction, H2HSporticos - Legal Sports StreamsFollow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. Greek StandingsSuper League 1GPWDLGFGAPtsOlympiacos Piraeus431011110Panathinaikos3300909OFI Crete5221788PAOK4211527Panserraikos FC5131886PAS Giannina4121535AEK Athens3120545PAS Lamia 196451225105Aris Thessaloniki4112564AE Kifisia FC41127104Asteras Tripolis4112784Volos NPS4022592Atromitos Athinon4022382Panaitolikos Agrinio3021162 Saturday, Sept. PAS Giannina vs PAOK live score, H2H and lineups PAS Giannina PAOK live score (and video online live stream) starts on 24 Sept 2023 at 17:30 UTC time at Zosimades Stadium stadium, Ioannina city, Greece in ... 16PAS Lamia 1964 2, OFI Crete 2Panaitolikos Agrinio 0, Panathinaikos 5Sunday, Sept. 17Asteras Tripolis 2, PAS Giannina 2AE Kifisia FC 4, Panserraikos FC 4PAOK 0, Aris Thessaloniki 0AEK Athens 1, Olympiacos Piraeus 1Monday, Sept. 18Atromitos Athinon 1, Volos NPS 1Saturday, Sept. 23OFI Crete 1, Atromitos Athinon 1Panserraikos FC 2, PAS Lamia 1964 0Sunday, Sept. 24Olympiacos Piraeus vs. AE Kifisia FC, 10 a. PAS Giannina vs PAOK H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ...


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page