top of page

Grupo Misitio

Público·123 miembros
Victor Ovchinnikov
Victor Ovchinnikov

How To Fix Nba 2k13 No Sound Windows 7

There are several things you can do to fix NBA 2K13 sound issues. First, make sure your audio settings are set to the correct resolution and bit rate. Next, make sure your audio drivers are up to date. Finally, try restarting your computer if you are having trouble with sound playback. If all of these solutions do not work, you may need to seek professional help from a technician.

How To Fix Nba 2k13 No Sound Windows 7

Each game should have an option under Audio settings for sound output. This lets you choose HDMI output, Digital Output, Speakers, etc.. Which do you currently have it set to? The game should also have an option to select the version of DirectX it is running in the graphics setting of the game. If the option is not there it would indicate it only runs on one specific version, and depends on the game. You can find which version the game uses listed in the minimum system requirements for the game in most cases.

Can you tell me which sound output options you have in the games audio settings? I've read a large number of posts about Prototype sound quality and a common consensus suggests turning up the quality of your sound output for the respective output device. (Ie Speakers or HDMI) If you right click your speaker icon in the system tray and select Playback devices you should be able to select the output device you're using and select Properties. In properties go to the Advanced tab and change the drop down to the highest quality setting.

I will need a lot more information about what options you have available, which notebook you have, which operating system, the sound output type you are using and which DirectX version you are running the game in to really help you best,

directx version 11. I use internal speakers which is Realtek High Definition Audio or HP Speaker. Processor : Inter(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4CPUs), 2.4GHz, I hope that it will solve my problem. I'm looking forward tho. anyway my NBA2k14 game is also has no sounds when I'm playing. I hope you have idea to fix all my problems, thanks

my laptop seems like this but the processor is i3. I am not sure if this is the exact model of my laptop coz I saw it under, Model: 14-d005TX Product: F9Z51PA#UUF. Where do I find the sound output options? in my NBA game there is no such audio settings. And I don't really notice if the game that I played is running on Directx 11 or Directx 9, but the Prototype game searching for Directx 9 version and it says xaudio2 is missing. Do I really have to download that version? while I have already Directx 11? Thanks for always helping.

OS : Windows XP Service Pack III, Vista Service Pack II, Windows 7CPU : Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista/Win 7)RAM : 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista/Win 7)Graphic Card : Video card with 512 MB or more memory Nvidia Geforce 6800 or ATI Radeon HD 2400 SOUND: Any sound card which supports DirectX 9.0DIRECT X : Direct X 9.0 or moreInput: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad

OS : Windows XP Service Pack III, Vista Service Pack II, Windows 7CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalentRAM : 2 GBGraphic Card : Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 Ram (Nvidia(R) Geforce(R) 8800 GT or better)SOUND: Any sound card which supports DirectX 9.0DIRECT X : Direct X 9.0 or moreInput: Dual-analog gamepad

. Animation quality is very high in this game. This game is totally based on basketball. This game is published by 2K sports. 2K sports have published many basketball games but this game is very amazing. Basketball lovers will surely like that game. This is the 14th game in NBA 2K game series. Previous game of this series is NBA 2K12 which is also a very good game. This game has 3D graphics and has pleasant sound effect. You will also hear different sound tracks in this game. All the game play of this game is almost same as NBA 2K12 but some things are added in this game. Legends in this game are changed in this game and you will see historic performances of some more legends. Every legend and player has got his own amazing skill that he can use during match. These skills are very useful for winning matches. In this game you will have to face different teams some teams are easy to defeat but some are very difficult to defeat. Player has to play with a plan to win the game.

NBA 2K14 is 2K Sports's fifteenth edition of their NBA simulation basketball franchise developed by Visual Concepts. The cover athlete of this year's edition is Miami Heat star LeBron James. James was also given the honor of selecting the game's soundtrack. As in recent years' editions featuring athletes such as Michael Jordan, there is a new gameplay mode revolving around James in which the player can choose to either have him stay with the Miami Heat after the completion of the 2013-2014 season and build the Heat into a dynasty or move on to new waters.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page