top of page

Grupo Misitio

Público·57 miembros

(LIVE HD) Sparta Rotterdam VS Vitesse live match 24/09/2023


Where to watch in. · Vitesse Arnhem @ Sparta Rotterdam: Live Stream & on TV today · Event details · Live Soccer Matches.


Statistics Shots Shots on Goal Shots off Goal Shots Blocked Shots inside Box Shots outside Box Passes Accurate Percentage Fouls Corners Offsides Possession Time Yellow Cards Red Cards Saves Lineups Team formation: Substitutes Previous 5 Matches Above football match results and stats are updated live as the match unfolds. Data such as shots, shots on goal, passes, corners, will become available after the match between Sparta Rotterdam and Vitesse was played. The “Last 5” section shows each team’s form for the past 5 games played individually, but more details and statistics can be found in the Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse H2H section. Sparta vs Vitesse []Live Score, Eredivisie live streaming, Scorecard, Schedules, Points table, Player stats, Soccer Live Score, 2023-09-24ABOUT Football livescore of Bullscore is made with the aim of delivering the detailed Football live score and coverage of all leagues, tournaments, and cups from all around the world. Leagues such as FA Cup, EFL Cup, English premier league, UEFA Champions League, A-League, Major league Soccer, and many more have been covered by Football live score of the Bull score along with the leagues, Matches, teams players details. Also, the Football livescore includes comprehensive stats of players and teams being updated in real-time. In the league section of the Football Livescore, one can find the standings of the various teams and clubs stats, details of the live and upcoming matches, various players stats. The opposition between Sparta Rotterdam и Vitesse during the previous football game on 11. 03. 2023 ended with the results of: 3:1 in favor of owners. In order to win, the head trainer of the teams, have developed special strategies for the game, and after the previous confrontation made tactical amendments to the attack and defense on the field. Sparta Rotterdam VS Vitesse LIVE score 【2023-09-24】 ≺ Eredivisie ≻ H2H ⋆ Lineups ᐉ Football result ⇔ Football matches scores online ᐉ UA-FootballFootball match preview: Sparta Rotterdam - Vitesse 24. 09. 2023, Eredivisie The confrontation between the team of Sparta Rotterdam and the team of Vitesse will be held within the championship in football: Eredivisie 2023/2024, the match will start at the arena of Хет Кастеель. Date of the match: 24. 2023 The match starts: 13:15 History of previous matches History of confrontations between the team of Sparta Rotterdam and the team of Vitesse: The previous match between the teams ended in victory of Sparta Rotterdam, while Vitesse was defeated. Live Scores, Predictions and Tips of Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse on 2023/09/24 - ScoreBingThe match of Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse in Holland Eredivisie is started at 2023-9-24 18:15. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Sparta Rotterdam-0. 5; The initial Goals Odds is 2. 75; The initial Corner Odds is 10. 5. Totally, Sparta Rotterdam and Vitesse fought for 15 times before. Over Goals occurred for 3 times and Over Corners occurred for 0 times. Sparta Rotterdam - Vitesse Arnhem: Live Stream & on TV00 Days 06 Hours 53 Minutes 16 SecondsEredivisie(Match day 6) Vitesse Arnhem Sep 24 03:15 AM Sparta Rotterdam Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Vitesse Arnhem @ Sparta Rotterdam: Live Stream & on TV today Vitesse Arnhem @ Sparta Rotterdam is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Sep 24 at 03:15 AM. 5 goals HT / FT probability draw / Sparta Rotterdam to win Team to score probability both teams Anytime goalscorer probability M. van Ginkel(Vitesse) These results are mathematicaly calculated probabilities based on the form of each team from the last matches played. Results listed above should be considered simply as possible outcome. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 9/24/2023. Preview match Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse, team, start time. Tribuna. comNetherlands. Eredivisie6 Matchday, Stadium: Sparta-Stadion Het KasteelStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesCasino ratingGet welcome pack up to 9500$Get welcome bonus up to 6000€Get welcome offer up to 2250C$Get welcome bonus up to 8000$Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesSparta Rotterdam6WinsVitesse9WinsNetherlands. Vitesse live scores, results, fixtures, Sparta Rotterdam v Vitesse live | Football, NetherlandsHELP: You are on Vitesse live scores page in Football/Netherlands section. Flashscore. com offers Vitesse livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Vitesse scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Eredivisie. Saturday, 11 March, 2023Club Friendlies. Thursday, 22 December, 2022Netherlands. Saturday, 5 November, 2022All matchesLatest matches Sparta RotterdamNetherlands. Sunday, 17 September, 2023Netherlands. Friday, 1 September, 2023Netherlands. Sunday, 27 August, 2023Netherlands. Sunday, 20 August, 2023Netherlands. Saturday, 12 August, 2023Latest matches VitesseNetherlands. Saturday, 16 September, 2023Netherlands. Sunday, 3 September, 2023Netherlands. Saturday, 19 August, 2023Netherlands. Vitesse vs Sparta Rotterdam H2H Stats Record & Results In terms of the season Both Teams To Score (BTTS) stats for the season so far, Vitesse has BTTS in 47.06% of matches, while for Sparta Rotterdam the figure is ... Sparta Rotterdam got 4 win, 1 draw and 0 lost with 11 Goals For and 3 Goals Against. For the last 15 matches, Sparta Rotterdam got 8 win, 4 lost and 3 draw with 29 Goals For and 14 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1. 9 per match and the average of Goals Against is 0. 9 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 87%; The rate of Handicap Win is 73%; The rate of win is 53%; The average of corners is 4. 7 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 60%. For the last 15 matches, Vitesse got 6 win, 6 lost and 3 draw with 23 Goals For and 20 Goals Against. 5 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. Sparta Rotterdam 3-1 Vitesse - Eredivisie - March 11, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vitesse win with a probability of 37. 71%. A win for Sparta Rotterdam had a probability of 37. 29% and a draw had a probability of 25%. The most likely scoreline for a Vitesse win was 1-2 with a probability of 8. Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse live score, H2H and lineups The match is a part of the Eredivisie. Currently, Sparta Rotterdam rank 7th, while Vitesse hold 14th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both ...


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

  • Sasha Rebels
    Sasha Rebels
  • Cris Porper
    Cris Porper
  • Alejandro
    Alejandro
  • Sergio Dream
    Sergio Dream
  • Karakurt Monreal
    Karakurt Monreal
bottom of page