top of page

Grupo Misitio

Público·121 miembros

[[[SPORT TV!!!]@@@]] Liverpool vs West Ham United live match 24 September 2023

2 hours ago — Liverpool team news. West Ham team news. Predication. Liverpool FC - West Ham United FC. Good morning! 11:29 , Giuseppe Muro. Hello and welcome ...

Mentality? That is something we will create. What we have now is a mood. This is a spirit we have created because the boys really like playing with each other. It is a close group. It is early. “I am really happy with a lot of things. It was not long ago I was being asked about us being 1-0 down, 1-0 down, 1-0 down. “We know we’re playing against a really good side and we have to go and show what we can do. ”Getty Images1695555489West Ham’s new £38million signing Mohammed Kudus scored on his first start for the club on Thursday and will hope to retain his place in the team. “I’m really pleased that Mohammed Kudus has made a big contribution for us already, ” said Hammers manager David Moyes ahead of the trip to Anfield. They were unable to hold on against Manchester City last weekend but should provide a stern test for Liverpool. Moyes does not have a good record against Liverpool though, losing 23 top-flight fixtures against them, one short of the Premier League record for most managerial defeats versus a particular opponent. With kick-off at 2pm BST, follow all the action from Anfield. Live updates1695556913Team newsLiverpool XI: Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Jones, Szoboszlai, Salah, Nunez, DiazSubs: Kelleher, Endo, Konate, Gakpo, Elliott, Jota, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, QuansahWest Ham XI: Areola, Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Emerson, Ward-Prowse, Alvarez, Soucek, Bowen, Paqueta, AntonioSubs: Fabianski, Fornals, Kudus, Cornet, Ings, Ogbonna, Benrahma, Kehrer, Mavropanos1695556442Team news coming up from Anfield…Getty Images1695556050David Moyes is confident West Ham can cause problems for Liverpool today. Moyes said: “Some teams have got ahead of Liverpool this season but Liverpool have pegged them back. Liverpool is always an incredibly difficult game. The crowd and the stadium always play a big part in trying to get a result at Anfield but I think, over recent seasons, we’ve tended to give them a good game. “We’ve tried to make it tough for them to get points from us, and we’ll try to give them another good game on Sunday. I understand that this may come up again some time but this feels completely different. Something is growing but I have no clue how big it will grow. ”Liverpool FC via Getty Images1695554098Head-to-head recordLiverpool wins: 81West Ham wins: 29Draws: 371695553773West Ham beat Liverpool 3-2 at the London Stadium in November 2021 but that is their only win in the past 14 league meetings. The Hammers' solitary win in their past 54 matches at Anfield in all competitions was by 3-0 in the Premier League in August 2015. Can they change that record today? 1695553131PredictionWest Ham will need to use the same blueprint from their impressive win at high-flying Brighton last month if they are to avoid back-to-back league defeats this weekend. “He’s still getting used to us and we’re still getting used to him, as we’ve said about a lot of our new players who have come to the Premier League. “We’re going to give Mo the opportunity to settle in, but he made a good contribution on Thursday night. ”AFP via Getty Images1695555037Match oddsLiverpool to win: 1/3West Ham to win: 7/1Draw: 9/2Odds via Betfair (subject to change). 1695554571Jurgen Klopp believes “something is growing” at Liverpool but that it is too early to label his new-look team mentality monsters. “When I said that phrase at that time, it was not that I planned that way. I just remember watching a game and thinking: ‘Oh my God, how did they come back? ’ “Now we have just changed a few things and turned games around. Staying in a game is a duty and we did that so far, which is why we have turned situations. Liverpool vs West Ham LIVE: Van Dijk returns as Reds 2 days ago — Liverpool will look to continue their unbeaten Premier League run when they face West Ham this weekend.The Reds haven't lost a league match ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page