top of page

Grupo Misitio

Público·82 miembros

[LIVESTREAM==] Leverkusen vs Heidenheim live streaming 24 September 2023

Log in or Join to access the Live Centre. Live Centre · CasinoLive CasinoVirtual SportsEsports HubBetting Resources ...

The most likely scoreline for a Bayer Leverkusen win is 2-1 with a probability of 9. 44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (7. 88%) and 2-0 (7. 12%). The likeliest Heidenheim win is 1-2 (6. 92%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10. 44%). Both teams to score 61. 39% ( -0. 69) Bayer Leverkusen 48. 79% Heidenheim 28. 21% Draw 23% Who will win Sunday's Bundesliga clash between B. Leverkusen and Heidenheim? Bayer LeverkusenDrawHeidenheim 25 Prediction and betting tipOur expert tipster partners at Sporita. com are predicting over 2. Six wins within their last eight home games in the Bundesliga also suggest Leverkusen are expected to be too strong for Heidenheim this Sunday. Onto Heidenheim then, and the newcomers sealed automatic promotion from the 2 Bundesliga at the end of last season by virtue of finishing top of the domestic second tier table albeit by superior goal difference over runners-up, Darmstadt. This is actually Heidenheim's first ever season in the German domestic top flight and they may have been fearing the worst as they began this new term on the back of two defeats on the trot, losing to Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim in 2-0 and 3-2 defeats respectively. 00Other side bets worth considering:Leverkusen win & Both Teams To Score No @ 2. 25Correct score: Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 @ 8. 50TIPMedium Wager onHome Win2-0BAYER LEVERKUSEN V FC HEIDENHEIM ODDSBayer Leverkusen & BTTS YesBayer Leverkusen & BTTS NoBayer Leverkusen & BTTS YesBayer Leverkusen & BTTS NoBayer Leverkusen & Over 3. 5Bayer Leverkusen & Under 3. 5FC Heidenheim & Under 3. However, Heidenheim have since managed to stage a mini recovery so far as the visitors have picked up four points from their subsequent two matches in the Bundesliga by way of an impressive 2-2 draw away at Borussia Dortmund which was then followed by a 4-2 home win against Werder Bremen. These two recent positive results will give Heidenheim a welcome boost ahead of this tough looking trip to face the early league leaders, Bayer Leverkusen, and indeed, Heidenheim recorded a 2-1 win at home against their upcoming opponents in the German domestic cup competition back in 2019. Bayer Leverkusen v Heidenheim VerdictBayer Leverkusen have produced a strong start to this new Bundesliga campaign and the hosts will be keen to assert their authority over the league's newcomers in what looks like being a very different contest to that of their previous tussle in the DFB Pokal. Leverkusen also have the added incentive to maintain pole position in the Bundesliga tableTherefore, our main bet will be Both Teams To Score No @ 2. Bayer Leverkusen v FC Heidenheim Tip and Analysis (Bundesliga) - Sunday, September 24th, 2023Match Preview & Team NewsBayer Leverkusen vs Heidenheim PreviewBayer Leverkusen will take on Heidenheim at the BayArena on Sunday afternoon with the hosts not only looking to extend their unbeaten start to this new season to five matches but to also maintain their position at the summit of the German Bundesliga table with all three points against newly promoted Heidenheim. Bayer Leverkusen vs HeidenheimOdds Sunday, September 24 Sun Sep 24 KICK OFF 9:30 AM EDT September 24, 2023, 9:30 AM EDT | BayArena Close Bayer Leverkusenvs9:30am EDTHeidenheimSpreadMoneylineO/UOpeningSpreadMoneylineO/UCurrentHead to Head B04 Stat Type FCH0. 00 Red Cards0. 000. 00 Yellow Cards0. 000-0-0 Record0-0-00-0 O/U0-00. 00 Score0. Bayer Leverkusen have made a bright and promising start to this new season after recording three wins on the trot and a draw which have come in the form of victories against the likes of RB Leipzig, Borussia M'gladbach and Darmstadt in comprehensive 3-2, 3-0 and 5-1 wins respectively, in addition to picking up a creditable point in a 2-2 draw away from home at Bayern Munich. The bigger picture also paints a reasonable outlook for Bayer Leverkusen as Sunday's hosts have been dealt just the two defeats from their last 17 matches overall in the German top flight whilst also picking up nine wins in the process, so the hosts look in good shape to add to their points tally in this upcoming clash. 50HomeGermany - German BundesligaMay 14, 2023VFB1-1D2. 50AwayGermany - German BundesligaMay 5, 2023KOE1-2L2. 50HomeGermany - German BundesligaApr 29, 2023FCU0-0D2. 50AwayGermany - German BundesligaApr 23, 2023RBL2-0W2. 50HomeGermany - German Bundesliga Date Opp Score SU Total Venue LeagueSep 17, 2023SVW4-2W3HomeGermany - German BundesligaSep 1, 2023BVB2-2D3. 50AwayGermany - German BundesligaAug 26, 2023TSG2-3L3HomeGermany - German BundesligaAug 19, 2023WOB0-2L3AwayGermany - German BundesligaMay 28, 2023REG3-2W2. 75AwayGermany - 2. Bayer Leverkusen vs. Heidenheim - Bundesliga Full coverage of Bayer Leverkusen vs Heidenheim game on Sunday 24th of September at 13:30 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, ... Sun, Sep 24 2023 - ID 2570461 - Soccer Live Tracker Game Details - Bayer Leverkusen vs. Heidenheim. Read more. Advert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Bayer Leverkusen win with a probability of 48. 79%. A win for Heidenheim has a probability of 28. 21% and a draw has a probability of 23%. Bayer Leverkusen vs. Heidenheim - Bundesliga - September 24, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe say: Bayer Leverkusen 3-1 Heidenheim Leverkusen have already beaten RB Leipzig and Borussia Monchengladbach, as well as holding Bayern to a draw at the Allianz, so another three points will be the order of the day here against newly-promoted opposition. Heidenheim have scored eight in their last three games though, including two away at Dortmund, so Leverkusen can not take them lightly. 1. FC Heidenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen h2h Where to watch 1. FC Heidenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen online?AiScore provides 1. FC Heidenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen(2019/02/05) live score tracker,h2h ... 000 Clean Sheets00 Failed to Score00. 00 Shots0. 00 Corners0. 00 B04 Stat Type FCH0. 00Form Last 10 Date Opp Score SU Total Venue LeagueSep 15, 2023FCB2-2D3. 50AwayGermany - German BundesligaSep 2, 2023D985-1W3. 50HomeGermany - German BundesligaAug 26, 2023BMG3-0W3AwayGermany - German BundesligaAug 19, 2023RBL3-2W2. 75HomeGermany - German BundesligaMay 27, 2023BOC0-3L3. 50AwayGermany - German BundesligaMay 21, 2023BMG2-2D3. Bayer Leverkusen v 1. FC Heidenheim Betting & Odds Bet on Bayer Leverkusen v 1. FC Heidenheim with Sky Bet. Browse the latest German Bundesliga/Live Streaming. Form Overview. Table. Team Stats. Player Stats.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...


  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
  • heulwenletitia
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • Zarez Zarez
    Zarez Zarez
  • Ojasvi Jain
    Ojasvi Jain
bottom of page